Working Time Regulations Opt Out
The Working Time Regulations govern the hours most workers can work and set:
- limits on an average working week
- statutory entitlement to paid leave for most workers
- limits on the normal hours of night work and regular health assessments
- special regulations for young workers.
If you wish to dis-apply the working time regulations and in particular the 48 hour limit on average weekly working time for employees based in England and Wales then it is important to protect yourself using this working time regulations opt out letter agreement. This working time regulations opt out template complies with the Working Time Regulations 1998 and contains everything to make sure that you observe the law. It includes the agreement to opt out, mandatory rights for the worker to withdraw from the agreement and optional consultation arrangements.
When to use:
Use this working time regulations opt out template:
- To agree that the statutory limit of 48 hours average weekly working time does not apply to a particular worker
- For junior or senior employees
- Only for employees based in England and Wales.
What this covers:
This working time regulations opt out template covers:
- The workers agreement to opt out of the 48 hour limit on the working week
- The duration of the working time regulations opt out agreement
- Mandatory rights for the worker to withdraw from the opt out agreement
- Any consequential changes to hours of work or pay
- Optional consultation arrangements.
How to order your Working Time Regulations Opt Out template:
To place your order for our easy to use Working Time Regulations Opt Out letter agreement template, simply ‘Add to cart’ and complete the transaction details, once your order is placed you will be able to instantly download your Working Time Regulations Opt Out template. Our Working Time Regulations Opt Out template is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, if you have any problems or questions then do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.