Offer of Employment Template
This straightforward and simple to use Offer of Employment template ensures that your chosen candidate has all the necessary information they need to accept their new job, at the same time it also gives a professional and favourable impression of your business. This offer of employment template is written in a professional and friendly tone which sets out key offer conditions, such as references and permission to work in the UK. Attract the best employees with this clear statement of key job terms with this professional offer of employment template. It also covers key terms including duties, pay, benefits, hours and place of work, holidays, as well as notices and or contract duration.
When to use:
Use this offer of employment template:
- When you want to employ someone new
- When you want to make a formal offer before you are ready to sign an employment contract
- To summarise the main terms offered or as a starting point for negotiation
- When there are conditions to your offer that must be satisfied before employment starts or the employment contract is signed
- Only for employees based in England and Wales.
What this covers:
This offer of employment template covers:
- Details of the role offered
- Basic information about the job and the terms of employment, such as pay and benefits, hours, holidays, notice periods and any obligations after the employment ends
- The requirements to enter into an employment contract
- Any conditions to the offer and what happens in the event that they are not satisfied.
How to order your Offer of Employment template:
To place your order for our easy to use Offer of Employment template, simply ‘Add to cart’ and complete the transaction details, once your order is placed you will be able to instantly download your offer of Employment template. Our Offer of Employment template is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, if you have any problems or questions then do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.