Probate Forms DIY Information Kit
The personal representative of an individual who has died must obtain a grant of representation from the court to prove that he has the legal authority to deal with the deceased’s estate.
The process of determining who is entitled to the grant and whether any will or codicil is valid is known as probate.
Where there is:
- No dispute about these issues, the probate business is “non-contentious”.
- A challenge as to who is entitled to a grant or the validity of a will or codicil is questioned, the matter becomes contentious.
What is covered in our pack
Our professionally crafted probate forms information and DIY kit provide clear, expert information and guidance on the step by step process of applying for a grant of probate. It also covers what probate forms you need to undertake the probate yourself. It includes a PDF guide providing you with all the necessary information needed, also included are template letters as well as information and links to all the necessary probate forms.
Contents of the Probate information kit
- First Steps
- Considerations when death occurs
- Registering the death
- The death certificate
- If there is a Will
- Should professional advice be sought in administering the estate?
- Who does what?
- Obtaining a grant of representation
- Who may apply for a grant of representation?
- Assets and Liabilities
- Inheritance tax
- Changes to the amount of inheritance tax
- Raising money to pay inheritance tax and the probate fee or confirmation dues
- An overview of probate
Contents of probate forms DIY kit
The probate forms DIY kit includes all the tools that you need to undertake probate yourself. It includes online access and all the links to the necessary probate forms that you will need.
It also includes:
- Template executor letters
- Completed examples of probate forms
How to order your Probate Forms DIY Information Kit:
To place your order for our easy to use Probate Forms DIY Information Kit, simply ‘Add to cart’ and complete the transaction details, once your order is placed you will be able to instantly download your Probate Forms DIY Information Kit. Our pack is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, if you have any problems or questions then do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.