Make sure you are legally compliant when you hire a senior employee or appoint an executive director with this senior employment contract. Every employer is legally required to formally outline the terms and conditions of employment for a new employee. Senior employees and executive directors will likely have more responsibility than your average employee and will be privy to more confidential information, so use this document to add that extra bit of detail and security. This directors service contract covers all the required areas of employment contracts as well as offices and directorships, payment in lieu of notice and garden leave, confidentiality and post-termination restrictions.
When to use:
- Use this senior employment contract or directors service contract:
- for senior employees
- to appoint an executive director
- for employees where you want to include more comprehensive employment terms
- only for employees based in England and Wales.
What this covers:
- This senior employment contract covers:
- the duties of the role and how much they can be changed
- restrictions on outside activities and other work
- pay, expenses and bonuses
- hours of work
- place of work
- offices and directorships
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
- arrangements for ending employment (including the option to make employment for a fixed-term)
- payment in lieu of notice and garden leave
- information required by law about trade unions and any contracting-out certificate for pensions purposes
- confidentiality and post-termination restrictions.